Crisp & reliable wedding ceremony PA sound is important to deliver your walking down the aisle (processional) music, ceremony music and exit (recessional) music. Just as important is having someone to play your special songs at the right time and volume.
We can also include a beautiful playlist of prelude songs (As your guests are arriving at the ceremony) and a selection of interlude songs (Time between the ceremony & reception).
Goldbass provides a full Ceremony sound setup, operation and pack down so you have one less thing to think about. Wedding ceremony sound is available along with our Wedding DJ Services.
Cable Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Totally Portable PA System & DJ Setup
- 1 x UHF Wireless Microphone for speeches & celebrant if required
- Full Delivery, Setup & Tear down of equipment
- Setup in the right location so it’s out of the way of photos & video yet still provides clear sound.
- Operation of Music – Includes a professional DJ to perfectly time your Walking down the Aisle, Ceremony Signing and Recessional songs.
- Up to 30 minutes of background Music before the ceremony
- Up to 30 minutes of background Music after the ceremony
Helps to Avoid
- Stressing about things not working.
- Relying on a family member, wedding guest or the celebrant to press play at the right time.
- Technical Gl-Glitches (Like incoming calls, batteries going flat & MIC interference when using an iPod/iPhone!)
- Worrying about setting up or packing down the equipment
- Sound equipment that isn’t loud enough.
Goldbass DJ Entertainment